Assalamualaikum
Dear diary..
saya officially menggangur..Muahahaha!
Since everything got bored .. I think to only write to you ..MY BLOG.. instead of my diary.
People change so much!
Why this year called selfish year.He only called me when he needed something.I tried to
reject him but i can't!
maybe i'll continue my study at KUIS... KOLEJ UNIVERSITI ISLAM SELANGOR.
WhICH LOCATED in Selangor of course.Maybe when i go
there everything will change according to the new environment..
The kolej is an international collage.HMmm.... i hope can forget anything about him!
There one night when i ask him what is exactly our relationship.. He said we just lil bro and sis.
Hmm..ok.. then i hang up the phone.
I cried so badly ...
Jodoh yang baik adalah untuk orang yang baik.
I don't think that i am a good person.
maktab perguruan ..Masuk ke tak? hmmm?
Semalam dia tak called aku.rasanya boleh tahan kot lepas ni.
Kalau kerap dia tak called atau tak called lansung maybe aku boleh
lupakan dia terus.!
Alhamdulillah ..Aku ok saja.Cuma sakit hati ni tahan lagi.
hahaha..
sangat sakit..Tolong pergi dari hidup saya ya ADIK!

No comments:
Post a Comment